Avocado Oil: Benefits, Uses, Recipes and Blends
Our Pure & Natural, certified Avocado Carrier Oil is derived from the cold pressing of the fruit pulp (Persea Gratissima). This therapeutic grade of vitamin-rich Avocado Carrier Oil is used topically as a regenerating, rehydrating treatment for skin that soothes and enhances texture. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and fine lines, and tightens skin. It also helps to diminish the appearance of scars, age spots, and other unwanted blemishes. It is suitable for most skin types; dry, rough, ageing, sensitive, or irritated.
Benefits and uses of Avocado Oil
Avocado oil is becoming a popular choice for skin and hair care products due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties. Not only is the fruit a favourite of the entire world, but all skincare manufacturers also love its oil.
Some of the key benefits of guac star include:
Moisturizes dry and dull skin and adds a healthy glow. It penetrates deep into the skin's layers and nourishes it from within.
It is also used in haircare regimes to add a bounce and bring dull hair back to life.
DIY Avocado Oil recipes for skin and hair
DIY Avocado Moisturizer
This quick and easy moisturizer is perfect for dry skin.
- All you need is 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of beeswax, and 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl over boiling water until the beeswax has melted completely.
- Once it’s mixed, pour into an airtight container or jar for storage.
Avocado Oil Hair Mask
This mask helps to nourish dry, damaged hair while providing extra hydration.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of avocado oil with 2 tablespoons of honey in a small bowl until they form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mixture to your hair from root to tip and leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- You can also add other oils such as olive or almond if desired.
Avocado Oil Body Scrub
This scrub will help slough off dead skin cells while leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Mix together ½ cup of sugar, ¼ cup of avocado oil, ¼ cup of coconut oil, and 10 drops of essential oils in a small bowl until combined.
- Use this scrub in the shower on wet skin before rinsing off with warm water.
- The sugar will exfoliate your skin while the oils will moisturize it leaving you feeling refreshed!
Buy Avocado Oil in Wholesale from top exporter, supplier and manufacturer
Aromachology offers highest grade avocado oil for skincare, haircare, aromatherapy and spas, oh let's not forget for resale. Our prices are extremely competitive and quality is top in the market. Our dedication to serving nothing but the best has made us emerge as a top wholesale distributor of Avocado oil in USA and all over the world. Combined with our unparalleled customer service, we are a one stop shop to buy natural carrier oils or as some may call it, base oils. Our products have no synthetic material added and are processed in our state of the art facility. Shop now for bulk discounts and express international shipping!