Tangerine Essential Oil
Sweet and citrusy, bright and sunny, that is what pure tangerine essential is for you. It is steam distilled from the peels of the freshest tangerines from Brazil. Oh and the fresh aroma of the extracted oil is perfect to remind you of a sunny day in Italy. The fragrance is much more concentrated than orange essential oil.
And what's even better is that it is not phototoxic which means it does not react so easily under the influence of sunlight. It is great for uplifting any space and adds a touch of citrusy vibrance.
Tangerine Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Helps the body fight fatigue
- Uplifts the mood
- Makes the mind calm and relaxed
- Improves mood and helps get rid of general irritability
- Great to diffuse in the morning for a burst of freshness and positive energy
- Fights against bacteria and fungi
- Helps with digestive issues
- Great for congestion
Clear, pale yellow to golden yellow
Fruity yet citrusy, slightly sweet
Mostly Extracted From
Following are the key constituents of tangerine essential oil:
1. Limonene: Most prominently found component in tangerine oil and is responsible for the citrusy aroma.
2. γ-Terpinene: Gives the oil its antibacterial property
3. α-Pinene: It is responsible for the anti-inflammatory nature of the oil. It also gives the oil a unique aroma.
3. Myrcene: It has sedative and relaxing properties and adds the sweetness to the aroma
5. Linalool: Gives the oil the relaxing and calming properties.
Buy Tangerine Oil at Wholesale Price in USA
Shop purest of pure tangerine oil at a wholesale price for aromatherapy, perfumery, soap making, candle making, skincare and pharma. Aromachology offers tangerine and other organice essential oils in bulk online for your convenience. These are best quality oils that will fill your life with the best of nature.